Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Family Dinner in D' Empire Brasserie, Mont Kiara

Yesterday night I had a great family dinner with my 2 sisters and my brother-in-law in an Italian restaurant, we had a great time the food was lovely, I did not manage to take all the pictures of the food as it was so delicious that after finishing it then only I realized I forgot to take the pictures.

However I have some captured here. The place is located along the shops in Solaris Mont Kiara, the ambiance is good for friends and family reunion for chats and catching up with one another with easy parking as you can park directly outside the restaurant's reserved parking.



Hawaiian Thin Crust Pizza (Pineapple, sausage & cheese) - The pineapples are sweet as compared to some other shops where the pineapple are tasteless, really cheesy.


Grilled New Zealand Mussel (With black vinegar, olive oil, basil leaf) - Thin pinch of garlic and olive sensation in the taste.

Mix Seafood Grill (Prawn, Squid, Dory Fish, Mussel, Potato, Beans)


Rack of Lamb - This is well done, the meat is tender with mint sauce


Grilled Salmon Trout - Salmon sauce is made up of abalone mushrooms, while salad dressing is black vinegar and olive oil



Vanilla Ice-Cream & Walnut Brownies (FOC)

I personally don't really have a sweet tooth, however I gave a bite and the bownie is really chocolate rich

**Just FYI if you intend to treat your friends and family, remember to bring more cash or a credit card would be safe, the 4 of us ate the below receipt haha..




Add: 22, Grd Floor, Mont Kiara, Jln Solaris, Off Jln Duta Kiara 50480, KL

Tel: 03 - 6203 6887

XOXO,


Ur Food Guide

No comments: