Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Since I have not told any1 about my blog, it shall be my diary

Well, its been really long since I have not log on to this blog and write. Just an urge today to make me come back and write. Since the past 4 years many things pleasant and unpleasant has been happening to me... A really long and saddening story to be told..My mum pass away in 2008 while I was in college, having my first final exams for the first semester. After 2 years, my father pass away due to a post operative haemorrhage after spending a a few months in Price Court Medical Center. It is indeed really heart pricking to me. Many time I think of them the happy times we shared and will never be able to have it again. :(On February 20th of 2012, I started my first job in Ingram Micro Malaysia as a Marcom Assistant, a great job indeed thanks to my friend Keepee who helped me in it..I got my first good pay here. Hoping in the years to come my life would be merrier and filled with blessings from God.

No comments: