Wednesday, March 28, 2012

13 March 2012, Tuesday - An unforgetable day



This is what happened to my car, windows shattered. :(


I should say this is just not my day, a real bad luck day. At 6pm I finish work, and was rushing back to my car trying to run from the rain, there I realize I got a saman from the police. Then, while driving, I was on the phone with my sister telling her to help me pay my saman bill.


Right after I finished my call, all of a sudden 2 motor bikers stop beside my car and stared at me so did I, one of them just smashed my window and grabbed my handbag that I left on the passenger seat and it started raining heavily haizz. Well, I should say is my own fault that I put my handbag there,. I was in total shocked, my brain did not really processed what actually happened to me so I was like "WHAT". After about 5mins, I begin to feel scare and my legs were like cramped up, so I started calling for help.


I called my sister, but she told me she was in the midst of having dinner so I called my superior Denise and she send aid to help me. 3 of my colleagues came over from office to help me, while waiting I called my other friend keepee I did not know why. After that, an Indian couple came over and help me drove my car in to the carpark and called the police for me >> Thanks to them.


Soon the police arrived and started investigations, I was still to shocked to answer them. My colleagues went with my to the SS2 police station, while I was making the report the whole police station electicity went off and their systems hanged see how bad luck it was. I had to go to another police station to make a report.


Anyway everything ended about 10pm, my colleagues brought me for food and brought me home to get my stuff and fetched me over to Denise's house for a night. What a day.. :(

Hope after this incident, my year ahead in 2012 and the rest of it would be fine and happy free from unlucky cases.

No comments: