Friday, September 26, 2008

Youths in my hse

yesterday nite my church youth group came to my house to have kind of like a cell group.... My church pastor jean came along to pray n cleanse my house after the death of my mum...the youths came and prayed and worship in my housse and after that we had supper together it was fun getting back together and chat after a long time since I left for NS...sometimes I have to say I'm really so bless to have a nice n warmmy church with a nice and caring pastor who encourages my family and me during this time when we really feel so hard to move on without my mum with us at times.... but I have to thank all my youth groups members too it's been very long since I did not join my youth group I guess around more than half a year but they are still so caring and warm towards me....i feel so blessed to be in my church Semarak Revival Centre with a bunch of caring people around me...Praise the Lord...