Monday, September 22, 2008

The Saddest and sudden day of my life on the 10th of Sep 2008

Well.....this day was as usual as it was...I woke up at 8am although I still feel tired after my exams yesterday so I slept again after breakfast until like 12pm for lunch....anyway I just felt very funny today I was having headache the whole day and was feeling very tired so I just rested on my bed until around 5pm, I received a phone call from my dad.....1st my dad ask me what am I doing so I said: I'm just resting la cuz today I'm not really feeling very well.....Then suddenly my dad say: "now Joyce you have to prepared mum has gone home to be with the Lord", I was shock and stunned at that time, I say: "Huh????say again ???" And I just started crying i could not believe in my ears that I lost my mum so early....I was crying, I could not even say a word, my mind was blank...so I rush back to Nilai my home from KL...When I reach church I really could not believe that the body lying down on the floor was my mum.... As everyone knows that my mum was a very strong, energytic, joyful lady...When my mum was still around on earth she has help manym people praying for the sick and they got well. My mum loves to buy things for people, treating people for food and many other things she does that really makes all those around her feel a great lost when she left the world.
My mum knew her time on earth was up, before everything she has always joke with us calling us not to call her back if 1 day she leaves the world. My mum is a great and very successful mother...

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.